Panthersville Recreation Complex
This facility includes two large lighted fields, sundeck, restrooms and parking. This area is used for intramural and sport club events but may be reserved by student groups.
- No smoking: The use of tobacco products is not allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No pets are allowed anywhere on the premises, except for the animals providing assistance to disabled users.
- No golfing is permitted anywhere on the premises.
- No profanity will be tolerated. Anyone using inappropriate language or behaving offensively will be asked to leave the property.
- No littering: Participants should use the trash containers and not leave any trash or garbage on the facility grounds.
- N glass on fields. Glass is not permitted on the field for any reason.
- Department of Recreational Services is not responsible for any personal items left unattended and/or unsecured.
- Parking should be confined to the paved or graveled areas only. Parking on grass or dirt is prohibited.