Recreational Services employs more than 130 students in various positions each year and is always accepting applications for student assistant positions in the Student Recreation Center and other facilities. Graduate Assistant positions are available at various times during the year.
Applicants must be dependable, responsible, energetic, customer service oriented and a team player!
- Administrative Office
- Facility Attendant (Game Room, Equipment Issue Desk)
- Fitness Attendant (Free Weight Area, Exercise Room)
- Fitness Instructor
- Indian Creek Recreation Area (ICRA) Supervisor
- Intramural Sports (Referee)
- Service Counter and Turnstile Attendant
- Touch the Earth
Follow the link below for more information, the listing of current openings and to complete the application.