Equipment Check Out
The Equipment Issue Desk is located on the lower level of the Student Recreation Center (SRC).
- A PantherCard is required to check-out and return equipment.
- Only current members may check out equipment.
- Cash, check, PantherCash, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, and Discover) are accepted for purchases.
- Dirty laundry items should be returned and placed in the laundry basket.
- All checked out items should be returned by 10 minutes prior to closing.
- Only bags that are too large to fit into an empty locker will be checked at the Equipment Issue Desk. Checked items will be kept only while the patron is in the SRC.
Any lost or damaged equipment must be paid for at the Equipment Issue Desk.
For a one time fee of $10.00, we will provide you with a blue, terry cloth bath towel that can be exchanged after every workout for a freshly laundered towel! Beige hand towels to use while working out may also be purchased for a one-time fee of $3.00. These may also be exchanged for a freshly laundered towel at no charge.
|Complete uniforms (includes shirt, shorts, jock straps, and socks)||$1.00|
|Uniform parts||$.50 each|
|Climbing wall shoes for use in the SRC||$2/$4/$6|
|- Table tennis balls (game room)||$0.25|
|- Towels (blue)||$10.00|
|- Swim goggles||$7.00|
|- Swim caps||$7.00|
|- Ultra swim soap||$3.00|
|- Ear buds||$5.00|
|- Ear plugs||$5.00|
|- Tennis balls||$3.00|
|- Chalk balls (for climbing)||$4.00|
|- Energy bars||$1.25|
|- Weightlifting gloves||$8.00|
|- Batteries (4-pack) (AAA)||$2.50|