We hire instructors to teach general group exercise classes, cycling, yoga, mind/body classes, dance, martial arts, and a variety of fitness classes!
If you are interested in becoming an instructor or have any questions please contact Stephanie Belcher at email@example.com.
Group Exercise Instructor – Job Description
- Safely instruct an effective, creative group fitness class at the Student Recreation Center
- Provide quality customer service to all participants in class, regardless of fitness level, appearance, or otherwise
- Communicate effectively with the Instructional Programs Coordinator through phone, email, or in person
- Enforce all program policies and procedures as it pertains to the class
- Enforce all building policies and procedures and assist as needed during emergencies
- Possess current CPR/AED and First Aid certifications
- Possess current certification or experience in desired class. Examples include but are not limited to: ACE Primary Group Fitness Instructor, AFAA Primary Group Fitness Instructor
|Dance Certifying Agencies|
|Group Fitness Certifying Agencies|
|Indoor Cycling Certifying Agencies|
|Yoga Certifying Agencies|