Activities – Everything is free!
- Air Hockey
- Table games (chess, checkers, cards, etc.)
- Table Tennis (balls are $0.25 each)
- Wii – students may bring in their own Wii games to play. Department of Recreational Services is not responsible for lost or damaged games.
- Check out and return all equipment with your PantherCard.
- Sitting on tables or standing on chairs is prohibited.
- Food and Beverages: Only water in a plastic bottle with a secured lid or squirt spout is permitted.
- Gambling, profane language, and fighting are prohibited and could result in the suspension of your Student Recreation Center (SRC) privileges.
- Please secure your valuables, clothing, and book bags in a locker.
- You must wear the wrist straps when playing the Wii.
- All open table tennis and billiards tables are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Billiards Rules
- Play is limited to one hour if there are people on the wait list.
- When your hour is up, you are to stop playing when asked by the SRC Staff.
- If you are signed up on the wait list and you join a game at another table, you will be moved to the end of the wait list regardless of how much time they have left on the table.
- Patrons may only rent one set of balls and use one table at a time.