Memberships are available at the Service Counter located on the lobby level and are available to current students, faculty, staff, and degree holding graduates of Georgia State University. (Graduation will be verified) Memberships are not available to the general public.
All members must execute the online waiver. All members must use their PantherCard to enter and exit the turnstile area.
Membership includes access to the Student Recreation Center, Indian Creek Recreation Area, and the ability to register for the programs & services listed for members below.
In addition to drop-in activities, members have access to the following:
- Aquatic classes
- Equipment checkout (game room, lower level, & outdoor rental)
- Guest privileges (see guest rates below)
- Instructional clinics
- Nutrition Counseling
- Personal training
- Safety programs
- Sport Clubs (only currently enrolled students)
- Touch the Earth trips
All membership policies will be reviewed annually. Georgia State University reserves the right to adjust membership fees as necessary.
Membership included in student fees
Continuing Student Fee
If a student has not graduated, is not enrolled for Summer semester, but was enrolled the previous Fall and Spring semesters, they may pay this fee. It allows access to the Student Recreation Center (SRC)/Indian Creak Recreation Area (ICRA) and the ability to participate in Recreation programs as a student by paying a continuing student fee. The cost is $49 and must be paid at the Service Counter prior to using the facility.
$252/year or $84/semester (payroll deduction available)
$306/year or $102/semester (Graduation will be verified)
$306/year or $102/semester
- Available to spouse or domestic partner of current member (this would be verified each semester prior to the purchase and renewal of membership). Proof of relationship will be necessary (joint checking account, mortgage, or tax documents, etc.) prior to the purchase of membership. The spouse or domestic partner must accompany the member in order to sign up for membership.
- May use facilities anytime during open hours and does not have to be accompanied by the member, has the same guest privileges as regular members, will be issued a PantherCard and must utilize this card for entering and exiting the building, lockers may be available for semester or annual rental at the Equipment Issue Desk for a fee. Day use lockers are available at no charge.
- Payroll deduction will be available as long as the faculty or staff member is also utilizing this same service (this is not available to spouse or domestic partners of students).
7 years of age and younger: Free
8-18 years of age: $25.50/semester/child
19-26 years of age: $51/semester/child
- All children must be under the direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian.
- Children 7 and under are allowed only in the leisure pool. The guest fee for guest children 7 years of age and younger is $3 per child.
- Children ages 8 – 15 are allowed access to all areas except the Exercise Room and Free Weight area.
- Children ages 16-18 are allowed access to all areas.
- Children may only register for programs that are specifically noted as being for children.
- ID cards for children 8-18 will be prepared at the Service Counter. Parents must present the ID card for entry.
- The parent or legal guardian of any child younger than 18 will be required to execute the on-line waiver for the child.
ADULT CHILDREN OF MEMBERS
19-26 years of age: $51/semester only. (Parent or guardian must be a current Recreation member)
- Parents must accompany adult child in order to sign up for membership.
- Adult child is required to present a photo ID each semester prior to the purchase and renewal of membership.
- Adult child is required to sign a waiver at the service counter.
- Adult child member is required to present their ID card for entry
- For equipment rental, locker rental, or program registration, the parent's ISO# will be used and the price will be the member rate.
- Members are allowed up to 3 guests per day
- Guests must sign waiver and present picture identification
- Member must accompany guest(s) during visit
- Guests may only participate in drop in activities. They may not sign up for programs that require membership to register.
Multi-Use Guest Pass
5 visits for $15
10 visits for $30
15 visits for $45
- Member may purchase a multi-use guest pass for a discounted guest fee of $3.
- Member must present the multi-use guest pass and Panther card during each visit.
- Member and their guest(s) must follow all polices for guests.
- Only full refunds available.