Memberships are available at the Service Counter located on the lobby level and are available to current GSU students, faculty, staff and graduates. (Graduation will be verified) Memberships are not available to the general public.
All members must execute the online waiver.
Membership includes access to the SRC, Indian Creek Recreation Area and the ability to register for programs listed for members. All members must use their PantherCard to enter and exit the turnstile area.
Membership to the SRC includes membership to the Indian Creek Recreation pool.
All membership policies will be reviewed annually. Georgia State University reserves the right to adjust membership fees as necessary.
Continuing Student Fee
If a student has not graduated, is not enrolled for Summer semester, but was enrolled the previous Fall and Spring semesters they may pay this fee. It allows access to the SRC/ICRA and the ability to participate in Recreation programs as a student by paying a continuing student fee. The cost is $49 and must be paid at the Service Counter prior to using the facility.
Daily Pass – $5
- Faculty/Staff/Retirees are allowed to purchase a $5 daily pass.
- Faculty/Staff/Retirees must sign waiver and present PantherCard.
- Faculty/Staff/Retirees may only participate in drop in activities. They may not sign up for programs that require membership to register.
Daily Pass – $5
- Graduates are allowed to purchase a $5 daily pass.
- Graduates must sign waiver and present picture identification.
- Graduates may only participate in drop in activities. They may not sign up for programs that require membership to register.
$306/year or $102/semester
- Available to spouse/domestic partner of current member (this would be verified each semester prior to the purchase and renewal of membership). Proof of relationship will be necessary (joint checking account, mortgage or tax documents, etc.) prior to the purchase of membership. The spouse/domestic partner must accompany the member in order to sign-up for membership.
- May use facilities anytime during open hours and does not have to be accompanied by the member; has the same guest privileges as regular members; will be issued a PantherCard and must utilize this card for entering and exiting the building; lockers may be available for semester or annual rental at the Equipment Issue Desk for a fee. Day-use lockers are available at no charge.
- Payroll deduction will be available as long as the faculty/staff member is also utilizing this same service (this is not available to spouse/domestic partners of students).
7 years of age and younger: Free
8-18 years of age: $25.50/semester/child
- All children must be under the direct supervision of their parent or legal guardian.
- Children 7 and under are allowed only in the leisure pool. The guest fee for guest children 7 years of age and younger is $3 per child.
- Children ages 8 – 15 are allowed access to all areas except the Exercise Room and Free Weight area.
- Children ages 16-18 are allowed access to all areas.
- Children may only register for programs that are specifically noted as being for children.
- ID cards for children 8-18 will be prepared at the Service Counter. Parents must present the ID card for entry.
- The parent or legal guardian of any child younger than 18 will be required to execute the on-line waiver for the child.
- Members are allowed up to 3 guests per day
- Guests must sign waiver and present picture identification
- Member must accompany guest(s) during visit
- Guests may only participate in drop in activities. They may not sign up for programs that require membership to register.