Space for the Student Recreation Center, Indian Creek Recreation Area, and Panthersville may be reserved by departments of the university or university chartered organizations according to specific guidelines. While spaces may be reserved, they may not necessarily be available for exclusive use.
- Restrictions: No more than two 2-hour reservations per week; no more than four weeks at a time.
- Reservable space: main gym, omni gym, lobby, climbing wall, aerobics/dance studio, martial arts studio, studio B, bouldering cave, & patio/lawn.
- Reservations may only be confirmed once the SRC semester programming is scheduled.
- Reservations must be received at least 48 hours in advance
See reservation form for applicable usage fees. Usage fees are non-refundable.
Racquetball & Squash Courts
Racquetball & squash court reservations are accepted up to 2 days in advance, but no less than 1 hour prior to usage time. Reservations can be made in person at the Equipment Issue Desk anytime during operating hours or over the phone at 404-413-1770. Courts 1 and 2 will start play on the hour for one hour with a limit of one reservation per day per person. Courts 3 and 4 will begin play on the half hour. Court reservations are forfeited after 10 minutes. Courts are available for open play if there are no reservations or if participants do not show for their reserved time slot. Unreserved courts are “first-come, first-served” and available for play for one hour or until the next reservation. Protective eyewear is highly encouraged! Racquets, balls, and eyewear can be checked out at no charge at the Equipment Issue Desk. Intentional kicking or hitting the walls, floors, or glass is prohibited.
Indian Creek Recreation Area
**The Indian Creek Lodge will be available to reserve starting January 13. Reservations will start being accepted on January 6.**
- Fees for staffing and equipment may apply.