Students enrolled in the current semester who have paid their fees are automatically members. Memberships are available at the service counter located on the lobby level or online and are available to faculty, staff and degree-holding graduates of Georgia State University. (Graduation will be verified.) Spouses and children of members may also purchase a membership. Memberships are not available to the general public.
Visit our Membership page for more information.
- A government issued ID must be presented at the time of purchase of membership.
- All members must sign a waiver.
- Membership includes access to the Recreational Services' facilities on all campuses and and the ability to register for programs and services listed for members. All members must use their PantherCard to access.
- All membership policies will be reviewed annually.
- Memberships may be purchased by the semester or annually.