|Registered EMS Users||First Time Users||EMS Users for Rec Forms|
|Individuals who have used EMS and requested space in one of Recreational Services’ facilities already should select Request Space below:||Individuals who have not used EMS should select Request Access below. Be sure to request access to Recreational Services’ forms.||Individuals who have used EMS but never requested space in one of Recreational Services’ facilities should select Email for Access below to gain access to forms:|
|Request Space||Request Access||Email for Access|
|If you see the "Authentication Required" box, enter your CampusID info.|
Please review the policies for each area before requesting the space. In addition to the policies listed below, more general policies can be found at Policies, Procedures and Guidelines. Space for the Student Recreation Center (SRC), Indian Creek Recreation Area (ICRA) and Panthersville may be reserved by university departments or university chartered organizations according to specific guidelines. While spaces may be reserved, they may not necessarily be available for exclusive use.
Please limit requests per organization to no more than two reservations per week, no more than two hours at a time and for no longer than four weeks at a time. A non-refundable usage fee of at least $25 will be assessed on groups requiring set up and break down.
- The Indian Creek Recreation Area is only available for non-commercial use by eligible users.
- Eligible users may only reserve the lodge and event lawn for their own use and may not make reservations for other persons or groups who are not eligible to make reservations directly.
- Eligible users include Georgia State University registered student organizations and Georgia State University departments for university business.
- Reservation requests must be submitted no later than 21 days prior to the event.
- Fridays from 8:30 a.m. – 5:15 p.m. (updated for fall 2021)
- Additional time for set-up/decorating/tear down/clean up must be reserved.
- The requestor may be required to be present 30 minutes prior to the event for a pre-function facility review with the event supervisor.
- The end time is the time that all participants have departed, the closing check-off sheet is completed, including noted cleaning, the facility is locked and the driveway gate is locked. Failure to leave at the reserved end time will result in additional fees.
- Rates can be viewed by downloading the Rates, Capacities & Configurations file under Downloads.
- All payments must be made at the Student Recreation Center, Monday – Friday 8:30 a.m. through 5 p.m.
- Checks, PantherCash, speed codes and credit cards (MasterCard, Visa, Discover) are accepted.
- Faculty and staff departments must use a speed code.
- An itemized invoice, provided by Indian Creek Recreation Area, must be presented at the time of payment.
- 100% of facility usage fees are due 10 days prior to the event. If paying with Speed Code,
all facility usage fees will automatically be charged 10 days prior to the event.
Panthersville is only available when the university is in session.
Larger groups may require additional university staffing and/or the University Police. Reservations will be considered only after all departmental scheduling needs are met.
- No smoking or use of tobacco products is allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No alcoholic beverages are allowed anywhere on the premises.
- No pets are allowed anywhere on the premises, except for animals providing assistance to users with a disability.
- No golfing is permitted anywhere on the grounds.
- No profanity will be tolerated. Anyone using inappropriate language or behaving offensively will be asked to leave the property.
- Do not litter. Participants should use trash containers and not leave any trash or garbage on facility grounds. Any cost for clean-up and/or repairs beyond that of normal use and wear shall be the responsibility of the user.
- No glass on fields. Glass is not permitted on the field for any reason.
- Recreational Services is not responsible for any personal items left unattended and/or unsecured.
- Parking should be confined to paved or graveled areas only. Parking on grass or dirt is prohibited.
- Anyone who does not follow the policies will be asked to leave the property and could face further disciplinary actions.
- Recreational Services reserves the right to close the facilities for maintenance, preservation of the fields, or cancel any current reservations with 48-hour advance notice.
- Recreational Services reserves the right to close the use of the facility due to inclement weather.
- Cancellation of less than 48 hours will be billed the supervisory cost of that event. A refund of the supervisory fee will only be given if a cancellation is made at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled event.