Recreational Services employs more than 130 students in various positions each year and is always accepting applications for student assistant positions in the Student Recreation Center and other facilities. Graduate assistant positions are available at various times during the year.
Applicants must be dependable, responsible, energetic, customer service oriented and a team player!
Why work for Recreational Services? We provide:
- Leadership opportunities where responsibilities, teamwork, and communication skills are learned, developed and practiced.
- Flexible hours coordinated with class schedules.
- Recognition, rewards, and advancement for contributions and efforts.
- Convenient on-campus work location.
- Opportunities to develop customer service skills, conflict resolution abilities, and many other transferable work skills.
Follow the link below for more information, the listing of current openings, and to complete the application.