Activities (everything is free):
- Air hockey
- Table games (chess, checkers, cards, etc.)
- Table tennis (balls are $0.25 each)
- Wii, Xbox and PlayStation. Students may bring in their own games to play. Recreational Services is not responsible for lost or damaged games.
- Check out and return all equipment with a PantherCard.
- Sitting on tables or standing on chairs is prohibited.
- Only water in a plastic bottle with a secured lid or squirt spout is permitted. No other food or beverages are allowed.
- Gambling and fighting are prohibited and could result in the suspension of Student Recreation Center (SRC) privileges.
- Please secure valuables, clothing and book bags in a locker.
- Patrons must wear the wrist straps when playing the Wii.
- All open table tennis and billiards tables are available on a first come, first served basis.
- Billiards Rules:
- Play is limited to one hour if there are people on the wait list.
- Patrons must stop playing when their hour is up when asked by the SRC staff.
- Patrons who are on the wait list and join a game at another table will be moved to the end of the wait list regardless of how much time is left on the table.
- Patrons may only rent one set of balls and use one table at a time.