Summer 2021 Availability
- Purchase online or at the Service Counter in the lobby of SRC (instructions below)
- June 7 - July 11 (No longer available, as the schedule is full. Please check back August 23 for Fall 2021 details.)
- Online scheduling of assessment/sessions through Microsoft Bookings
- June 8 - July 23
- New client fitness assessment and intake available in-person only at SRC
- 45-minute in-person sessions available in the SRC
- 30-minute virtual sessions available through Microsoft Teams
- Virtual Only (limited to currently participating clients)
How to Purchase
New clients must go through our fitness assessment before beginning personal training. To purchase a fitness assessment or personal training sessions, you can buy a "membership". The memberships will be called "Personal Training - Fitness Assessment" and "Personal Training - # Sessions". You can buy more than 10 sessions if you would like by buying 10 sessions, then buying another set of sessions to make up the difference. Follow the steps to complete the purchase. To purchase in-person, visit the Service Counter in the lobby of the Student Recreation Center on the Atlanta campus. Once completed, you'll be contacted by Fitness Center staff via email within 3 business days to schedule your assessment and/or sessions using Microsoft Bookings.
You may use your sessions anytime during the posted hours of availability on Microsoft Bookings as long as you're currently enrolled or have an active membership. The purchased sessions expire 1 year from the purchase date.
A comprehensive five-point assessment includes cardiovascular capacity, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body fat composition, and flexibility.
Current students: $35
Personal Training Sessions
Personal training sessions are individualized based on client fitness assessment results and personal goals. In-person sessions are 45-minutes and virtual sessions are 30 minutes.
Current students: $10 per session
Members: $15 per session