Fall 2021 Availability
- Purchase online or at the Service Counter in the lobby of SRC (instructions below)
- Purchasing is now limited to currently participating clients
- New clients will be accepted in Spring of 2022
- Online scheduling of assessment/sessions through Microsoft Bookings
- September 7 - December 3
- The schedule is currently full through October and most of November; plan accordingly. Unused sessions can be used in the Spring of 2022 for eligible clients.
- 45-minute in-person sessions available in the SRC
|How to Purchase||Purchase|
New clients must go through our fitness assessment before beginning personal training. To purchase a fitness assessment or personal training sessions, you can buy a "membership". The memberships will be called "Personal Training - Fitness Assessment" and "Personal Training - # Sessions". You can buy more than 10 sessions if you would like by buying 10 sessions, then buying another set of sessions to make up the difference. Follow the steps to complete the purchase. To purchase in-person, visit the Service Counter in the lobby of the Student Recreation Center on the Atlanta campus. Once completed, you'll be contacted by Fitness Center staff via email within 3 business days to schedule your assessment and/or sessions using Microsoft Bookings.
You may use your sessions anytime during the posted hours of availability on Microsoft Bookings as long as you're currently enrolled or have an active membership. The purchased sessions expire 1 year from the purchase date.
A comprehensive five-point assessment includes cardiovascular capacity, muscular strength, muscular endurance, body fat composition, and flexibility.
Current students: $35
Personal Training Sessions
Personal training sessions are individualized based on client fitness assessment results and personal goals. In-person sessions are 45-minutes and virtual sessions are 30 minutes.
Current students: $10 per session
Members: $15 per session