Frequently Asked Questions
- Must have a minimum of eight students to start the club.
- Cannot duplicate the style of an existing sport club at Georgia State University or conflict with other program(s) offered within Recreational Services at Georgia State University.
- Must have the method of competition within a reasonable geographic area.
- Competition must be the initiative of starting the sport club.
- Must have provisions of longevity and growth.
- Must fulfill a student need.
- Must have suitable on campus and off campus facilities where the club can meet, practice and potentially host competitions.
- Must be financially self reliant and operate that way.